29 April 2011

One Week To Go

It's hard to believe next Friday my daughter and I will be walking in our first 5K run/walk. I am not walking to win, but to prove to myself I can do it. I will also be walking in honor of my mom who suffered a stroke three weeks ago. She has a long road ahead of her, but she is a very strong woman and will get through this.

I love you mama and every step I take in this walk you will be with me.  

I hope everyone will have the week end of your choice!

Best
Tracy :)


3 comments:

Bee said...

Good luck to you, Tracy. I hope that you got in some good practice this weekend.

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hello Bee

Thank You and yes I have been practicing almost everyday. This will be a very long walk for me, but I look foward to the challenge.

Take Care!

Best
Tracy :)