28 December 2010

White Christmas

The last time the Upstate of South Carolina had a White Christmas was in 1963(I always  knew that was a good year :).  We always get the nasty ice, but this winter wonderland was beautiful snow. I left for work Sunday morning and the snow was still coming down, but around 12.00 it all came to an end. I hope the next White Christmas will not wait another 47 years!

Have the week of your choice.

Best
Tracy :)
The Start

The End

Snow Tree

Ice Cicles

Daughter's Foot Print

Walk Way At Work

Snow Boy And Snow Girl

Looking Out My Window At Work
                       

2 comments:

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

What a nice blog you have. Love you snow photos especially your daughter's foot print. Too cute. Looking forward to many visits.

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Thank You for your visit and for your nice comment.

Daughter surprised me with her foot print--the whole day was a surprise with the beautiful snow.

Take-Care!

Best
Tracy :)